- Father : You know someday you're going to become an adult.
- 7 year old girl : An adult? Ok. But I can still be a kid?
- Father : Umm well no being an adult means you're no longer a child...
- Girl : ok I can be an adult but also a kid.
- Father : ummm ok yea
- Girl : An adult is just the biggest kid that you can be ever right?
- Father : Not quite, no.
- Girl : Than I will just be the biggest kid I can be.
- Father : oh yea?
- Girl : Yes. 19 is the biggest kid you can be ever. I'll be 19.
- Father : Actually 17 is the biggest kid you can be. Once you turn 18 you are an adult.
- Girl : 17?
- Father : Yes at 18 you have to start paying your own bills.
- Girl : I don't want to pay my own bills!
- Father : You have to take care of your own clothes.
- Girl : *alarmed scream*
- Girl : no no no no no no no NO!
- Girl : wait, what did you say? What does that mean?
- Father : you have to start washing your own clothes because you're an adult.
- Girl : *screams bloody muder*
I was in disney from 830 am till 1130 pm.
The Walking Dead haunted house is so good. It’s like being in the middle of the show. Like the farm, the camp, the jail, terminus, everything!